|For the first time in 14 years, everyone's favorite magical girl made an appearance in my gallery, and just in time for a friend's birthday, and Sailor Moon's glorious return.|
Long live Sailor Moon!
|This is what happens when you leave a Sailor Senshi at the Day Care Center with a Ditto...|
What happens at the Day Care Center stays at the Day Care Center!
|Cosplayers inspire me. This is my way of thanking them for that inspiration.|
1. Video game: The Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, and Metroid series
2. Show: Pretty Little Liars. I’m so nuts about this show! I also love Once Upon a Time.
3. Kids cartoon character: Avatar Aang
4. Anime/manga character: Sailor Mars. My first anime love
5. Final fantasy character: Terra from VI
6. Present you received: ???
7. Color: Red
8. Sonic character: I’m not really a big fan of the series
9. Band: none
10. Song: Too many to list.
11. Food: Tacos
12. Drink: Sunkist
13. Number: ?
14. Planet: Earth. Kinda obvious, isn’t it?
15. Simpsons character: Homer.
16. Country: USA
17. Job: The fact I even have one in this economy is amazing
18. Magazine: I loved reading Nintendo Power. I miss them L
19. Comic: Don’t read ‘em
20. Action figure/doll: none
21. Weather: Get it to 75 degrees and I’m happy
22. Month: August
23. Day of the week: Saturday
24. Fruit: Apples and Oranges
25. Meat: not real picky on this one
26. Body part: hands
27. Electronic device: 3DS
28. Person on dA: Everyone on my watch list.
29. Video game console: 3DS
30. Video game company: Nintendo!
31. Dvd: too many to list
32. Movie: too many to list
33. Road: any road that’s paved and not coated in ice
34. City: Knoxville
35. Holiday destination: My sister’s house, who lives in Georgia.
36. dA emoticon:
37. Online game: Don’t play them
38. Family guy character: Stewie!
39. Fullmetal Alchemist Character: Don’t watch this series.
40. Green day song: Don’t know them
41. Lead singer of a band: …are you even trying?
42. Mario character: Mario, Peach, Rosalina
43. Snack: Pringles
44. Fizzy drink: Sunkist
45. Scent: Cinnamon rolls
46. Taste: See above
47. Sound: That sound effect when you land super effective hits in Pokemon. Critical hit sounds in Dragon Quest are just as awesome.
48. Feeling: Happiness, like when you hatch a shiny
49. Animal: Birds of prey.
50. Circus attraction: haven’t been to one
51. Fairground ride: eh….
52. Kitchen utensil: fork
53. Junk food: Gummi bears
54. Word: thingy
55. Type of footwear: shoes
56. Type of clothing: T-shirts. I wear them every day, no matter the season
57. Pokémon: Reshiram, Mewtwo, Yveltal, Diancie, Gardevoir, Gallade, and numerous others to list
58. Digimon: screw those guys
59. Thing about love:
60. Type of Joke: Ones that make me laugh.
61. American state: Kentucky
62. Bug: The one that gets you the level 9 sword in Secret of Mana. Or do you mean insect?
63. Aquatic animal: Sharks with frickin’ “laser” beams attached to their heads!
64. Seafood: ???
65. Store: Wal-Mart’s all we have, and it’s not favorable to me
66. Time of day: Afternoon
67. Arcade game: Ms. Pac Man and Galaga
68. Favorite PC Music Player: Windows Media
69. Sport: Eh
70. Animated Character: ELSA <3
71. Accessory: my watch
72. Lesson: ???
73. Video Game Character: Samus Aran, Link, Zelda, Mario,
74. Way of Dying: Geez, that’s morbid!
75. Body part of the Opposite Gender: Love her legs and her pretty face. Eyes get my attention too.
76. Extreme sport: N/A
77. Thing about the opposite gender: See #75
78. Way of showing affection: Hugs
79. Type of swimwear: trunks
80. Favorite historical era: ?
81. Celebrity: The entire main female cast of Pretty Little Liars. I even met Lucy Hale!
82. Celebrity couple: -_-
83. Shipping: not sure at this point
85. Takeout: ?
86. Metal: Gold
87. Anime: Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball are the only ones I follow. I’ve tried getting back in, but I really hate Naruto, and he is everywhere! I did rather enjoy RWBY.
88. Candy: Gummi Bears
89. Cookie: Lofthouse. They taste like cake, and they are delicious!
90. Final fantasy game: VI hands down. Right behind it is IV and IX.
91. Type of cake: Cheesecake
92. Doughnut: Glazed, especially when the hot sign is on!
93. Type of music: I love video game soundtracks. It’s about 95% of all the CDs I own
94. Type of film: Comedy
95. Channel: ABC Family
96. Radio station: none
97. Website: DA and Facebook.
98. Episode of Show: I’ll have to get back to you on that
99. Tool: Whatever is necessary
100. Reality Show: all of them suck, although the winter season of Dancing with the Stars was pretty awesome. Two words: Carlton Dance.
I'm a former student of ITT technical institute. I graduated with a Bachelor's degree and the Salutatorian award|
I was voted "most unique" in high school
Video Games, creative writing and drawing are my favorite hobbies! Among those favorite games include Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Metroid, Dragon Quest, and Pokemon
My dream is to design video games
I was born on August 3, 1983. My birthstone is Peridot, and I'm a Leo.
My ipod holds over 750 songs, and I listen to them when drawing or writing. It really helps my creativity and relaxes me. Not surprisingly, nearly all of them consist of video game music
I enjoy making people laugh, and frequently watch other comedians work their magic. Laughter is the best medicine!
I'm a DA addict, and proud of it! I've been one for seven years now!
Anything else you wanna know? Ask me!
Current Residence: My secret volcano lair
Favourite genre of music: video game music
Favourite style of art: fantasy, especially if there's mermaids
Operating System: computer. DOY!
MP3 player of choice: Sony, cause they do no wrong
Favourite cartoon character: Stewie Griffin